Certification Professional in Denial & Appeal Management Seminars
2012 CPDAM Program Schedule
AIHCD 3rd Annual Conference in Charlotte, North Carolina
Pre-conference CPDAM Certification Session - April 17th and April 18th.
We will be offering our Certification Professional in Denial & Appeal Management, Join us for this pre-conference event and save!
Certified Professional in Denial & Appeal Management (CPDAM) focuses on identifying effective techniques to communicate with both clinicians and non-clinical staff in order to appeal current denials and prevent future denials. Your professionals are taught how to apply techniques to develop and implement a structured Denial Management and Appeals Improvement Program within hospitals. Evidence Based Case studies, InterQual criteria and practical instruction are provided in developing and/or enhancing your compliance methods on auditing, monitoring, and evaluating the implementation & effectiveness of your denial management program. Our extensive professional experience and training in clinical care, case management, medical necessity, coding guidelines, and regulatory compliance are the foundation for our highly successful recovery audit defense and appeals process.
- Accurate, precise and explicit medical records documentation
- Effective case management processes including level of care assignment
- Correct and compliant coding that reflects the true severity of illness and complexity of care
- Incorporating InterQual clinical criteria and regulatory requirements
- Concise, focused, rapid-response strategy
- Evaluate demand letters and denials for likelihood of successful appeals
- Prepare comprehensive responses to RAC, MAC and other auditors designed to maximize the chances of successful reversals as quickly as possible
- Identify your denial and recovery audit vulnerabilities and implement corrective action strategies to preempt future assessment risks
For more information about our programs contact:
Paul E. Bibbins Jr., PhD
|To view our complete list of available topics and request a seminar, please visit here