Careers With DocuComp® LLC
DocuComp® LLC is a healthcare consulting educational organization that provides services in both the private and governmental sectors.
DocuComp® LLC is looking for the following experienced individuals, in good professional standing, for our Healthcare Educational Teams:
- MD – All Specialties.
- DO - All Specialties.
- Physician Advisors
- RHIA – Preferably with inpatient expertise and other healthcare experience such as Nursing, EMT, or HIM Teaching.
- RHIT - Preferably with inpatient expertise and other healthcare experience such as Nursing, EMT, or HIM Teaching.
- CCS - Preferably with other healthcare experience such as Nursing, or EMT.
Professional characteristics for which DocuComp LLC is seeking:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Solid Foundation of Clinical Knowledge
- Outgoing Personality
- Interest in Learning and Expanding your Intellectual Boundaries
- Creativity in Problem Solving
- Strength of Character
- Strong Ethics
We’re excited at DocuComp® LLC about the future. We are growing in response to the changes in healthcare that requires physician education and clinical documentation of Quality-of-Care and Efficiency-of-Care.
Our organization is founded on physician-to-physician education, with the support of other healthcare professionals. Our Professional Teams provide the most comprehensive and the most successful physician accepted education models that are proven to also help hospitals to maintain their competitive edge within today’s highly competitive healthcare environment.
To us, diversity is an open approach to business, especially within healthcare. Differences, as well as similarities, help us all to communicate and solve challenges in a non-judgmental mindset. DocuComp® LLC recognizes that all perspectives help us to recognize and solve all challenges in ways that shift paradigms, and improve all of our lives.
If interested in a career with DocuComp® LLC, send your CV or Resume and contact information through our “Contact Us" page. (It can be cut & paste onto the Comments & Specific Questions section.)
Docucomp® LLC is presently hiring:
Certified Nurse Documentation Improvement Specialists and Case Managers
Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, integrity and quality of and with minimal variation in coding practices per established regulations. They will also ensure that the code assignments are supported by documentation and medical necessity, within the body of the medical record.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrated experience in the following:
- Exhibits and provides a high degree of ICD and CPT documentation requirement skill and knowledge according to established conventions and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional credentialing requirements and knowledge of medical diagnoses, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures/tests.
- Maintains current knowledge of the latest coding updates and payer reimbursement strategies that impact the coding and billing process as demonstrated by documentation.
- Assembles and analyzes medical records as compared to physician source document based on established industry and government regulations, and departmental policies and procedures.